Guidelines for Waterloo Library Meeting Room Use:
- Food is not permitted inside meeting rooms or anywhere within the Library (lidded beverages are welcomed)
- Meeting rooms are intended for academic purposes only (e.g., group work, practicing presentations, etc.)
- Rooms can be booked up to one week in advance (recurring bookings are not permitted)
- Minimum of two people per room booking (Note: individuals requiring a space for phone/online interviews are permitted)
- Maximum of 2 hours per group per day
- Booking is forfeited if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time
- after the 10 minute grace period others are welcome to take over the room by creating a new booking under their name. To report the forfeited room and create a new booking please speak with our desk staff
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students but must be in attendance during the entire booking.
Please Note: Any information provided by patrons on the booking form is accessible to Library Staff only.
Questions regarding library meeting rooms can be sent to LibWat@conestogac.on.ca or call the Library’s Information desk 519-748-5220 ext. 5150.