Guidelines for Room Use:
- Rooms are intended for academic purposes only
- Maximum of 2 hours per group per day
- Booking is forfeited if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students but must be in attendance during the entire booking.
Please Note: Any information provided by you on the booking form is accessible to Library Staff only.
Questions? For more information please contact LibWat@conestogac.on.ca or 519-748-5220 ext. 5150.