ROOMS REMAIN LOCKED WHEN NOT IN USE. WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR BOOKED TIME, FIRST VISIT THE STUDENT LIFE CENTRE INFO DESK (BY DOOR 3 / TIM HORTONS) TO REQUEST YOUR ROOM DOOR BE UNLOCKED.
Guidelines for Room Use:
- The individual who booked the room is required to submit their ONE Card to staff at the Student Life Centre desk for the duration of their booking.
- Meeting rooms are intended for academic purposes only (e.g., group work, practicing presentations, etc.)
- Rooms can be booked up to one week in advance (recurring bookings are not permitted)
- Minimum of two people per room booking (Note: individuals requiring a space for phone/online interviews are permitted)
- Maximum of 2 hours per group per day
- Booking is forfeited if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students, faculty must be in attendance during the booking.
- Use of these rooms for faculty or staff purposes is limited. Please contact Student Engagement to inquire about availability.
Please Note: Any information provided by patrons on the booking form is accessible to Conestoga Student Services staff only.
Questions regarding Student Life Centre meeting rooms can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Student Life Centre Information Desk at 519-748-5220 ext. 2948.