ANY STUDENT MAY BOOK A TUTOR ROOM ON THE DAY OF THEIR MEETING IF THE ROOM IS NOT ALREADY BOOKED.
TUTOR ROOMS MAY BE BOOKED FURTHER AHEAD OF TIME BY REGISTERED PEER TUTORS. TUTORS: VISIT THE FRONT DESK OF THE LEARNING COMMONS TO BOOK. Room 2A105, 519-748-5220 ext. 2308, email@example.com
Guidelines for Tutoring Room Use:
- Tutoring rooms are intended for academic purposes only (e.g., group work, practicing presentations, etc.)
- Maximum of 2 hours per group per day
- Booking is forfeited if the room is not occupied within 10 minutes of start time
- Rooms cannot be semester blocked/booked for seminars – Faculty should refer to the myConestoga Scheduling Community
- Faculty may request bookings for groups of students but must be in attendance during the entire booking.
Please Note: Any information provided by you on the booking form is accessible to Student Services Staff only.
Questions regarding tutoring rooms? Email or call the Learning Commons Desk at 519-748-5220 ext. 2308.